Monday 1 November 2010

Q&A: Vivian Lau


Miss Hong Kong 2000 Vivian Lau gives a model set of answers to P.Ramakrishnan.

Q: Favourite bar/club?
I don't go to bars or clubs.

Q: What is your poison?
Liars.

Q: What are you listening to?
R&B and Canto-pop.

Q: Is there a song that always makes you dance?
Sowing The Seeds Of Love.

Q: What song tells you that it's time to go home?
Where Did Your Heart Go? by Wham.

Q: What is your favourite film and why?
The Negotiator - it was so cool.

Q: What is your favourite item of clothing?
Jeans. I am crazy about jeans. I like to get them in North America.

Q: Worst fashion decision?
I bought a pair of five-inch heals once.

Q: Who is your hero?
My parents and my piano teacher.

Q: How do you like to relax?
Going to a really nice cafe and having dessert.

Q: What's the most exciting thing you have ever done?
Joining the Miss Hong Kong Pageant and winning.

Q: Who would you most like to be trapped in a lift with?
A humorous guy.

Q: How do you contribute to society?
I treat people very nicely and hopefully they will do the same to others. Also, I am quite environmentally friendly.

Q: What is your motto?
Seize the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment