Tuesday 17 August 2010

Q&A Denise Ho


Singer and guitarist Denise Ho strings along P.Ramakrishnan.


Q: Favourite bar/club in Hong Kong?
I don’t have a favourite bar or club. I don’t like noisy places and I don’t really drink. When I go out with my friends, any place that has nice music is good for me.

Q” What’s your poison?
Coke. I’m not into heavy drinks.

Q: What do you only do for pleasure?
Sing and play my guitar.

Q: What are you listening to?
I’m listening to a lot of Japanese albums and Riato’s Night on Earth.

Q: Is there a song that always makes you dance?
Any song with a good beat.

Q: What can’t you say no to?
Music.

Q: Worst fashion decision?
I don’t’ really like wearing dresses. I’m a jeans and T-shirt girl. I had to wear a brown and beige checkered dress for a dinner once and it was awful.

Q: What is your favourite outfit?
For formal occasions, I like tailor made suits. Otherwise, jeans and a T-shirt. I keep it simple.

Q: How do you relax?
I actually like to go to my ‘office’, the company I work for. I go there to jam with my friends. If I get any free time, I'm there playing. At home, I get on to ICQ on the Internet and I can chat with friends over the Web.

Q: How much does a normal night out cost you?
I don’t go out and spend money partying. I spend all my money on guitars. I have eight of them.

Q: Is Hong Kong a 24-hour city?
Yes, I like knowing there’s a always a 7-Eleven shop open!

Q Describe your fantasy night out.
Anywhere by the beach, or doing anything I can’t do right now.

Q: What do you contribute o society?
My music.

Q: What is the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
I haven’t really done anything wild. I’m a plain and simple girl.

Q: What is your motto?
Just to be myself. Whatever I’m doing, it’s good and I’m being myself when I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment