Saturday 28 August 2021

Top Ten Non-invasive Cosmetic Procedures in Hong Kong

As I was writing this, I knew it would do well online - and its easily my most read feature. Ever.

Where do celebrities, ageing models, ladies who lunch and an ever-increasing contingent of men in Hong Kong get their non-invasive cosmetic procedures done? We asked. They answered. Anonymously

Check out the entire feature at PrestigeOnline here.


There's something to be said about the power of suggestion and the lean to persuasion. After talking to all those people, by the end I was looking at the mirror thinking about what to get done. 

Fortunately better sense prevailed - as someone with an addictive personality, I'd start off getting my forehead jabbed... end up looking like Michael Jackson by 2025. And in debt for millions. Also like MJ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment