Friday 7 May 2021

Mama Mia! My feature (and shoot!) is up at The New Moon


Felt back in form working on this shoot and feature - out now in its entirety at The New Moon - read up here.

I wanna give a shout out to Kaye Dong for creating The New Moon; which has been embraced by so many. When I started the pitch to these ladies, I sent them a link to the page and everyone said yes immediately after seeing it. Most people are suspicious of yet another online magazine but there definitely is an aura and... vibe and flavour to this enterprise that is so vastly appealing. 
 

Planned and plotted with my most frequent collaborator this year - photographer Ruby Law - as my previous editor Christina Ko  (an eternal fav - no one tell her) commissioned me (yay) to write this feature and pull together this shoot. 

Originally we were going to shoot near Blend & Grind in Wan Chai but of course HK weather being what it is, it poured. 

The fine folks at The Upper House provided gorgeous venue and it was smooth sailin' then on. 

It was great to see some familiar faces and meet new ones. Check out the feature at The New Moon - subscribe. Tots worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment