Monday 17 May 2021

David Oshry for Vitruvian man: Alex Aalto Photography

 



All photos and video by Alex Alto 


Ad shot in Hong Kong. for Vitruvian official. An organic skincare brand for men. I received a bunch of their products - thanks Alex - and gave some away to local crew - they absolutely loved it and bought more from @vitruvianofficial  ie https://vitruvian-man.com/

For those with sensitive skin esp prone to razor burn, its soothing emulsions that are not heavily scented. A necessity more than a luxury. It's products you use on your face; indulge and splurge a little! 

For my shameless plug I have an absolute favourite, the Supreme Eye Cream. Have jumped into the dark side of age (where I can no longer bold-face lie about the last shreds of youth I cling to) where the ravages of time and jaded exhaustion lay heavily under my eye. Need Supreme Eye Cream.


#VitruvianMan #Organic #Skindcare #Skin #Skincare  

#Photographer: @aaltoalex

Video has gone viral on social media too. Alex Aalto and team did such an incredible job. They are my dream crew - been working with them since 2018. 


No comments:

Post a Comment