Thursday 31 May 2012

PLAY LIST: Detroit Diamond, Rap Artist


What I’m listening to: apart from my own new disc, International Diamonds, I’m always listening to classic tracks by Snoop Dogg, Tupac
Shakur and Nas. Other all-time favourites are Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson.

What I’m reading: The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy, and Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers front man Anthony Kiedis. Kiedis’ book was hard to put down and inspiring in so many ways.

What I’m watching: CSI: Miami – I love the way they brighten the colours
and make the city really stand out. The last fim I really enjoyed was
Inception – it’s brilliant how it explores different layers of reality.

Where I’m surfing: I try to stay in tune with what’s going on in the world
of hip hop at worldstarhiphop.com. It keeps me updated on the game.
Also YouTube – mainly to watch my own videos.

Detroit Diamond’s International Diamonds album is now available as a free
download at datpiff.com

(As told to P. Ramakrishnan)

No comments:

Post a Comment