Friday 15 May 2020

Fashionable Friday with Avni Jhunjhnuwala

And now for a chapter I'd like to call, omg I'm old! I interviewed Sarika Jhunjhnuwala for South China Morning Post and later for Crave magazine and when I first met the family, the kids were... well, kids.

Fast forward a few years and now the kids are all grown up and have their own businesses and I'm still slaving away over deadlines and dreams.

Speaking of, dreamy looking Avni for a feature and shoot. As mentioned in earlier post, we were wildly distracted by their family pet who did not want to come near any of us!  After this shoot and feature, we had a lot of inquiries about how to get into the column - sadly, on account of a wildly unpopular editor (who has since excited the company), the column First Person was dropped. The loss was entirely the magazine's. Oh well. C'est la vie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment